View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 03:11 AM   #9
Luckys Momma
His ♥beat at my feet
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann View Post
Tomorrow, we're going to the Pumpkin Festival in a nearby town. I've never been before but I have been to many other things in different towns that were similar. It's basically just crafts (why we're going, I LOVE crafts!), food, entertainment, contests, karaoke, car shows, tractor shows... just bunches of fun stuff. The problem?

We want to take Lilly. I want to get her out and get more socialization and I already would have... she just gets SO hyper! When she's on her leash she basically just runs ahead of whoever has the leash and hops about. As in... she looks like a Yorkie on crack, gets up on her back legs and hops wanting us to walk faster. Besides that, whenever anyone comes up and talks to us or any type of people are nearby she gets SO excited she can barely contain herself and we do good ourselves to control her . There are going to be quite a few people, I'm sure. I assume it's from not being out and about a lot which is my fault, I know.

Should we take her with us anyway and hope for the best?

Any advice?

Thanks for any opinions and advice!

Are you going to the Milton Pumpkin Festival? It is awesome. I went 2 times last year. Crafts are cheap and lots of free samples. The pumpkin candy is so good.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!