View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:34 PM   #14
newyorkie34
Senior Yorkie Talker

thank you everyone - this has helped me so much. I was beginning to wonder about her...but I just started taking her out for walks so i should know that she will stop at everything and anything. Its like we take two steps and she stops to look at people or things lol even people's conversations like near apartments people are speaking and she stops lol - and yes she puts EVERYTHING in her mouth literally she followed me to restroom twice and there were a couple of earing backs and she put them in her mouth and of course i got it out...i took her out for again today 3rd time and she did a bit better and these walks have been night time less people i'm afraid to take her day time lol - i take her to a park where a lot of people walk and take their dogs for walks.... people are always running, walking, walking dogs near a beautiful lake, again i'm afraid to take her out during day time lol - but will try tomorrow i know it will be crazy! thank you to everyone who has helped me here, thank goodness to this web site - and i am going to try and get my hands of dummy for yorkies
newyorkie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!