View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #15
Gracie2006
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo27 View Post
I don't see Corn listed in the ingredients above. For one thing depending on your dogs age you can switch to another speciality for the Yorkshire Terrier. Again what I feed has on corn in it. If you see this on the list of recall foods then provide us with a list we aren't seeing it.
The Mini Toy indoor does not appear to have corn in it. I was feeding the Mini Yorkshire 28 formula of Royal Canin and that made Gracie itch terribly. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Chicken meal, rice, brown rice, chicken fat, chicken, corn gluten, dried egg product, barley, natural chicken flavor, cellulose, dried beet pulp (sugar removed), anchovy oil (source of EPA/DHA), dried brewers yeast, potassium chloride, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, salmon meal, calcium carbonate, sodium tripolyphosphate, choline chloride, dried brewers yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides) , taurine, Vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], magnesium oxide, borage oil, Trace Minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), tea (green tea extract), chondroitin sulfate, preserved with natural tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!