View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Anne, I wish every pet owner would stop blindly following their vets recommendations and research vaccines for themselves, or for that matter research all the medications and illness their pets need treatment for.

There is no vet that knows everything, some know more than others, but some vets are to focused on their bottom line, which is profits. This is like any other business, to make profits.

I just shake my head every time I see someone say they just took their pet in for "all their shot" or they took the in for their "yearly boosters". Then they say their pet was up and around the next day so everything is all right, no harm done. They are so misinformed about this. The damage from vaccines shows up months and even years later after their immune system has been compromised and looses it's ability to fight off diseases or illness and then create a host of illnesses in the process.

I just don't understand why a breeder would take a 6-8 week old pup in for vaccines when the research shows they have their moms immunity til their at least 10-14 weeks old. The vaccines just don't work at that young age.

We as pet owners need to take more responsibility for our pets care, evaluate the risks and make an educated decision......

Thanks for the good link, you can never get too much info.....
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!