Thread: Doggy Day Care
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraAlexine00 View Post
Deegan will love it! He just needs a couple more days to get used to it probably.

I just recently looked into daycare because I'm not allowed to take Mia to work anymore. There is a doggy day care right down the street BUT its SO expensive!! $17 a day. Any the only other drawback is her required to have the bordatella shot, which I've heard mixed reviews about.
Deegan has always had a bordatella shot, and so have my previous pets and I never had a problem with it. As a matter of fact I never heard anything bad about it.

As for the cost of the day it's $23.10 (taxes are included) daily, which I thought was kinda expensive too considering there's one out by my dad's house that costs $10 per day - but he lives 20 minutes away from me. The one Deegan goes to is nice & super clean with friendly workers, but it's in the opposite direction of my work. So between the cost and the matter of it being a little out of my direction to work I only take him a couple times a week, which isn't bad because my boyfriend works afternoons and is home with him until about 2:30pm anyways when he's not at day care so it's not like he's home by himself for long anyways.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!