Thread: Doggy Day Care
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
TresCutePiggies
Owned by Rory & Lane
Donating Member

We are a big fan of daycare. Rory goes every day during the work week. She's a much happier dog because of it! She'll actually start crying as we approach the daycare (it's uphill) because she is so excited to be there. When we arrive, she runs behind the desk to say hello to the girl up front and then straight to the back. No time to even say bye to Mom or Dad.

We actually took video of her coming/going on her birthday.

I apologize in advance if you get motion sickness.

They also divide the dogs up by size. They have big dogs (usually two groups), small/medium, and the minis. Even as a teapot Rory is a mini. She has made some great friends - and I like to know that if I ever had to board her she would be very comfortable here. We also held her Alice in Wonderland birthday party at the daycare, and it was great!

Hopefully your daycare will have more dogs next time and Deegan will have a great time!

I forgot to add that they have indoor and outdoor yards (real grass! only one in Atlanta) so they dogs are never outside in extreme temperatures for longer than a bathroom break. Also, I forgot to add they have webcams so I can watch her all day long at work.

Last edited by TresCutePiggies; 10-02-2008 at 12:23 PM.
TresCutePiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!