View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 10:52 AM   #1
newyorkie34
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I really need help!  new yorkie owner confused!!!!!

Ok I hope I don’t have too many stupid questions, since I’m a new yorkie owner  -

First my little girl was doing great when I used to call her to “come” she ran to me etc… and when going out for potty – I called her back in the house again and she ran inside and or followed me. Now she’s not doing any of this…she just sits outside and looks at me I say come so many times get down to her level nice etc…and she just sits there… (I get so disappointed frustrated  ) so I try to close screen door to see if she will come etc.. but she just sits there looking at the door! And I go inside etc.. I come back n she’s still sitting there LOL – so I don’t know what’s going on! Also when I take her on walks she used to come back in the house w/no problem but as soon as we get by my gate she stops and pulls like she doesn’t want to go in – I’m like so confused. Another thing I’ve noticed when walking her, she gets SO DISTRACTED WHEN SHE SEES PEOPLE IS THIS NORMAL? Like she doesn’t walk she stops and wants their attention or wants to follow them….it can get frustrating at times I don’t mind but she does it ALL the time! and not all people like dogs, and they just walk by without acknowledging her, (and I’m ok) but she wants their attention – she stops AT EVERYTHING!!!! And ANYTHING!! And lastly but not least LOL she keeps eating the grass so I don’t know if this is good I can’t stop her from doing this I’ve tried and NOTHING
newyorkie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!