View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 AM   #8
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I would be one step ahead of her, call your condo association manager/president and explain that you got a letter from a neighbor and give them a heads up that its possible they could hear from this anonymous person soon. Tell them you honestly do not think its your dog and you have videotape of other dogs barking. Also tell them that you have worked with Ted to get him not to bark and are still working with him. As long as you stay in contact with them they can and will pass the word on to the 'anonymous' person.

Personally Id rather get a letter like that than a letter from the condo association that someone complained... geezz give me a couple weeks to work on the problem before you just go and report me! uugghh (my boys were written up twice in the first year bc someone complained and made false charges in my condo complex also! they said I left them on the deck unsupervised for HOURS on end to just bark! HA - no WAY! Someone could walk by and just take them if I did that, Im not stupid, they were NEVER unsupervised, EVER!)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!