View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 11:54 AM   #2
troubletb
Love my Yorkies
Donating Member

100%! Well thats not Bell, but here is my 2 cents (for what ever its worth) Bell didn't like wee wee pads, She ate them, She cried non stop when put in a kennel or cage! So we put her in the laundry room when ever we were not around. She ripped the walls open, and did whatever damage she could.

But what I did do right was the bell hanging from my back sliding glass door. We rang it everytime we went out.. I must have rang that darn bell 1000's of times, and she never paid it much attention, or so I thought.

Then one day we hear this bell ringing. Could it be!! To our surprise Bell was ringing the bell, and she uses it everytime she wants out. It has worked for us, mostly except you really need to get up and let her out when ever she rings it, even if she is driving you crazy ringing it every few minutes to go in and out. Because that first time you don't listen, there goes the accident.

Now we have Lilly and she stays in her kennel all night, when I take her out I put her on the wee wee pad and she does use it most of the time, I have just moved the pad to outside and now she uses the one outside too! She is also staring to ring the bell, even though I don't think she knows why yet!
She is only 3 months old.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!