View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
juliaw04
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Okay, here is what I've come up with so far. Please give me advice, I am completely open to suggestions!

Amanda has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We have had a lot of fun together, and she's always been there for me when things were tough, whether it was 3 in the morning or 3 in the afternoon! We've come to know one another so well and we have an understanding that goes beyond words. When Clay proposed, Amanda didn’t even have to tell me, I just knew as soon as I heard the excitement in her voice!

As they have grown closer together as a couple, I have seen firsthand, the joy that they have brought to each other. Amanda and Clay, I can see you both making a success of everything you do together. I am ecstatic for both of you. You truly complement one another. You met as friends and it has evolved into a love that so many people rarely find today.

So I'd like to make a toast with this thought in mind: If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love. So this is to you, Amanda and Clay, and a wonderful life together.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!