View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
TED E BEAR
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default neighbor wrote anonymous mean note!!!

I came home today to find a note on my door with no name:

your dog barks and cries loud!! All day and evening!! Fix this please

First off I WORK AT HOME. Today was the one of the first days I was gone only from 4pm-8pm !!! It wasn't in the middle of the night. I am with Ted all day and night for the most part. I take him with me shopping if I do run errands! I rarely even go out on weekends, I'm literally home all the time.

The few times I have left, I made sure to wait a while outside my door to hear him stop barking. He only barks for about 3 min. at the most when I leave and that's it. He does not randomly bark when i'm home with him or is the type to bark at noises.

I live in a condo complex that is one the few in the city to allow dogs. the first time, a month ago the manager called me and said someone had complained. This really annoyed me b/c there are these 2 chihuahua that truly bark their heads off all day. Since I am home all day, I 'video' taped my dog in my apt. not making a peep and I walked down the hall to record the other real noise makers! now why are they not getting complained about!!

I actually think I know who it is. It's this nurse (mid thirties) who works nights. When I used to work my 9-5 job, she would wake me up at like 3am b/c i'd hear the door slam!! So if my dog was barking for a very brief time it's during the day, when she sleeps.

So should I confront who i think wrote the note?
and what would i say?? I guess I'd apologize even though I feel like she is totally over reacting b/c she works nights and moved into an all dog condo complex.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!