View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Icon2 LOTS of cute clothes for sale!! only $5 each!!!!

Ok, we are cleaning out the closet. Since Tessa doesn't wear clothes because I keep her in full coat, I am getting rid of almost all of her clothes! Some of these were Maggies, but they are all in GREAT condition, some with tags still on them. Maggie is about 10 inches long, 5.5 lbs. Tessa is about 11 inches long, 5.5 lbs

If you have any questions about sizes, please don't hesitate to ask. I do not have the measurements right now, but can get them as requested.

All of these are going for $5 each. I do not remember how much I paid for any of them, and I am just looking to get rid of some stuff...so I am letting them all go for only $5. Some of these things I know I paid close to $20 for and they have not been worn. So this is really a good buy. I will charge $2 for shipping and paypal fees for up to 2 items. Each item after that will be $1 additional for shipping and paypal fee.

********************The only exception to the $5 each is the monkey daze overall's. They are $15, because I paid a pretty penny for them ********************

1. blue anchor tank
2. pink stripe tank (puppy zang)
3. Don't Open Till Christmas t-shirt hoodie
4. pink turtleneck sweater
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0897.jpg (75.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0898.jpg (77.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0899.jpg (75.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0900.jpg (78.9 KB, 27 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!