Thread: Doggy Day Care
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
Deegan's mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 Doggy Day Care

Does anyone bring their baby to day care? I just found a place not too far from me recently and brought Deegan for an interview on Monday. They accepted him and I brought him on Tuesday. I plan to bring him 1-2 days per week depending on my schedule & budget. I like the thought of it because I hibernate alot once it starts getting cold out and thought this would be a good way to stimulate & break the boring routine of him playing at home with us since he won't be out walking or at the dog park much. They divide the big & little dogs up, but Deegan's a go, go, go type of dog and he seems like he wants to play with the big dogs, but I can't let him with all the potential of him getting hurt. He plays a bit with the little dogs in his section, but spends alot of time watching and barking at the big dogs and I feel like I'm a meanie mom for not letting him, even though it's for his own good. This was only his first day and it was apparently a slow day with only 3 small dogs in his section. I feel like he didn't have that great of a time - but hopefully on a busier day there will be more dogs to play with, with his energy level.
So anyways, I just wanted to hear about your experiences with day care. Do tell...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!