Thread: Food Recalls
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:47 PM   #15
Ellie May
And Rylee Finnegan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
I just checked out this link and although I do feed Natural Balance, the SPECIFIC FORMULA that I feed is NOT on the list. For the past month I have been feeding Natural Balance Potato and Duck Small Bites Allergy Formula (Dry Kibble) and yesterday we just switched to Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Fish Allergy Formula (Dry Kibble).

Even though the Sweet Potato and Fish is NOT on the list....should I stop feeding it??? Someone please help...I don't know what to do and I am freaking out here! I was just going to go a buy a bigger bag (cause we are only using the little tiny sample bag right now) of the NB Sweet Potato and Fish TOMORROW but now I don't know if I should??
This is an old recall list.
NB is NOT being recalled right now as far as I know.
They did have a problem before but not now.
They even offer a service on their website where you type in the date on the bag and it tells you what the lot has been tested for.

There is a good chance NB will be recalled in the future as there is with ANY dog food because it is mass produced and quality control people just don't care on top of the fact that the ingredients aren't the best quality. There is really nothing that can be done unless you homecook but then those ingredients could be recalled too...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!