View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:17 AM   #7
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl19 View Post
The other day I was walking Ivy & Max when this little poodle came running up to us. He had a collar on but I didn't see anyone after him. Then he ran into the road and almost got hit That time of day it gets busy. I tried to get him but he keep coming up to me then running away from me. Now the people are given me dirty looks because they think he is mine and he keeps going into the road!!! ( my babies are now in the house ) Well he ran off down the road and didn't come back. I did look to see if the poor thing got killed or worse hurt but couldn't find him. Then yesterday I saw him again running free I live in a small town and we don't have much of dog control, so no one is going to do anything. How can anyone let their dog run free like that???? What should I do?? My father just lost his cat after 17 years and I was hoping he would get another animal, but he tells me nothing more but now he is in that house all by himself. Sorry so long but people just P*** me off
please try to catch him.. offer food or small toys to bribe him.. good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!