View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z-yorkies3 View Post
I feed Zeus and my other Yorkies Royal Canis for Yorkies. I add some soft food like Beneful but not a lot. Maybe the Beneful is too rich for him. I will mention your suggestions to his vet. Ever since I started adding the pro biotics, he seems better. It doesn't happen as often. I will continue to use this and also try your suggestions. thanks so much.
Oh, gosh - this could definitely be the issue right here - CORN and allergens. I would move him off of these foods ASAP !! Neither of these foods is considered premium or ideal. How much does he weigh? If he is over 5 lbs. or so, you could try Wellness Core Ocean (a fish kibble) - the kibble size may be too large if he is smaller than that.

Like TLC said, a blood panel can explain some digestive issues as well - and Tylan powder can help some dogs. But most importantly - you need to get him on an easy-to-digest hypoallergenic diet asap (NOT HILLS or Science Diet!!).

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!