View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #4
BobbyYorkie
Donating YT Addict

aww poor little guy. The other night, around 11:00 we ordered a pizza. Well bobby was at the front screen with my hubby and the pizza man said who is little guy. My hubby looked down and there was little doggie trying to kiss bobby through the screen. Hubby went out there and the little guy was so friendly and just layed at his feet. I told him to bring him inside so that we can look at his collar. He was so filthy even his collar was dirty. So i called the number on the collar and a women answered saying that he was her brothers dog and that she would try to contact him and call me back. Meanwhile this little guy was just so happy to be getting attention.
she called me back saying that she couldnt reach her brother and that I should just let the dog go and maybe he would find is way back home
I told her I would not do that. I asked the address of the brother.
she gave it to me. turns out he lived right down the street from me. I told her that I would walk down there and see if he was home.
as i reached his house he pulled up. Saying oh you found our little dog? I told my roomate not to keep him here, because i like big dogs
I wanted to turn around and walk away with the dog! But he took him. I told my husband that if I see him again I am taking him in. Because he obviously is not being taken care of being that he was so filthy.
People make me so angry.
BobbyYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!