Thread: papillon?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
msjagg
YT 1000 Club Member

Talking I have a Yorkie and a Papillion...

My Papillion Sammy is 7 years old. He was an abused rescue we found in Philadelphia while @ a parade!! He weighed 1 pound 14 ozs. when we found him. Our vet thought that he was at least a year or older. I had him neutered and his baby teeth removed. Before I got my Yorkie I looked for another Papillion. I'm in Pa., The prices were 750$$ and up and that was for limited reg. I wanted a blk/wht female. I could'nt find one and started looking for a Yorkie. Baron was the one that stole my heart!!! My Pap is pretty good with my 19 month old Grandson. He tolerates the puppy. He does not play. The vet thought he had escaped from a puppymill and never learned how to. He was very hard to housebreak....Sammy's personality is sorta like a couch potato. His idea of exercise is to go to the mailbox and back in!!!LOL He is a larger Pap @ 15 pounds. He's very much a mommy's boy and follows me everywhere, They both do!!! The family loves him and We;re very glad he joined the family!! Hope this helps...Sorry to run on so...Blessings... Baron and Sammy's Mom
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!