View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
melanie daley
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganS View Post
Amanda, I am so sorry. Big prayers for you.

DO NOT let yourself think you will never see him again. All that is going to do is emotionally and physically exhaust you. You need to tell yourself that you WILL find him, that is your motivation to keep searching no matter what. Let me tell you something- Maddie ran away twice, both times in strange areas she had never been to. Both times very close to major roads, and both times she returned safely without even a scratch. You need to think positive as hard as it is (I know it IS hard especially because they are so small), and you need to force yourself to believe that you will find him. Don't take no for an answer. Put fliers EVERYWHERE - every tree, telephone pole, store, etc. Call everyone. Leave fliers on peoples' porches. Tell the neighborhood kids.

Don't give up.

I'm sending you huge hugs. I know what a helpless feeling you're experiencing right now.
Thats EXACTLY what I said/thought.... DO NOT GIVE UP!! EVER!!!! (sorry for the caps, it was for emphasis!!)

I am SOOOOO upset for you right now.... I have faith and KNOW you WILL find him! xoxoxoxo

Last edited by melanie daley; 09-30-2008 at 06:47 PM.
melanie daley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!