View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:31 PM   #8
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
yes you can. But do they make a puppy formula??? if they don't then no you cant.. he needs puppy food until he is a year. BUT if they do make a puppy formula then yes you can... but you have to brush his teeth daily... or you could have a nice big vet bill after a dental cleaning
I know that they do make a dry puppy food-a chicken and a lamb version, I believe

I fed Blue Buffalo foods for quite awhile, up until the dog food recalls, and then I started homecooking. I do believe in the BB brand and company, and I feel good about their pet foods. If I were to feed commercial dog food, this would be one I would consider, I think it's a great food at a reasonable price!

Have you tried mixing a little canned in with the dry? that might be the way to go-half and half! Also remember that he will need to eat a greater quantity of wet food than dry because the wet has so much water in it. so, for example, if you're feeding 1/4 cup dry he'll need 1/3 cup wet.

Last edited by Suzy; 09-30-2008 at 06:32 PM.
Suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!