View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

First off, if I were you, I would take over the caregiving of this little baby for now. Your daughter sounds like she has WAY too much stress in her own life which is causing way too much stress in Leah's life. Leah needs a routine. Since your routine is probably a lot more stable than your daughter's right now, I would just fit Leah into your life. Make her start sleeping with you since you never know when your daughter is coming home. I would have some NutriCal on hand during this stressful time and if at any point you see that Leah isn't eating like she should, then give her some NutriCal. Stress can definitely take a toll on these little ones. Like you should do for human children, you should definitely try to make Leah's life as stable as possible. Poor baby! I would just tell your daughter not to worry about Leah and that you'll take care of her until things get a little more stable. Chances are, you may end up keeping her. This same thing actually happened to me when I was in college. Me and my boyfriend broke up, my mom volunteered to take my yorkie until I got my life back on track, and now my yorkie still lives with my mom and my husband and I have 2 new yorkies of our own!
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!