View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #15
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
Oh Nobella, I'm so sorry to your mom is having difficulties......I hope she gets some news soon that it's something minor and very treatable.....

I understand completely about the worry that her diabetes and it's possible complications that it can bring , my son and DH have this also and it's a daily struggle, sometimes you wish they could get a vacation from all it's restrictions if just for a few days, but that's just not possible....

I will be thinking of your mom and a good outcome.....by the way, your mom and you are two VERY beautiful women!
Thank you very much for the nice compliment. Yea I'm worried about the complications it brings, because my moms diet is incredibly healthy. I hope I'm as healthy as she is at her age, and diabetes doesn't run in her family. So this is coming from left field for all of us. She's scheduled for two blood tests for diabetes tomorrow and thursday and also for an MRI sometime this week. I will keep you all posted. Please keep the Prayers coming Thank you so much!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!