View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
Mytinkerbell
Yorkie Yakker

Question Need advise about stress, long

Ok...it's been very stressful the last couple of days and it just keeps getting worse. First off, my daughter & her boyfriend broke up...he just packed and left So my daughter is still in the apartment w/ leah. So far so good....but my daughter has been keeping some late nights at her neighbors (to keep busy) and they have a little dog which leah plays with. Anyway, Leah's been looking for the boyfriend (1st stress) and than daughter decides she can't afford the apartment and moves home (2nd stress) Leah's ok until night when it's time for bed and daughter isn't home yet. I put her in her kennel in her room and she barked for 30 - 45 min. (i'd go up and tell her quite several times) Well the last time I just picked her up and she was shaking and looking around nervous like. Took her potty, which she did and than would not settle down until daughter came home. She than cuddled up and slept with her all night.(3rd stress) This morning Leah was at daughters side constantly. I brought her to work with me so we wouldn't leave her in a new place for a long period of time. (she likes it her at work) She just layed around most of the day and like she was sad or moping. Than a lady in the office hit her with the door in her side. (4th stress) She cried a little and we checked her over and she didn't break anything but than she just wanted to cuddle even more. I called the vet and they said that since she's been acting fine, she played outside afterwards and acted fine, no strange behavior. Took her to daughters work and she was just wiped out completely. Almost like she passed out, not litterly but just wanted to sleep. Vet said she was probably fine but I'm worried sick. Can all this stress take it out of them like this? Daughter is stressed too and I know she can read her feelings. I need your input!
Mytinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!