View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Present Yorkie Yummy Gift Coupons Now Available!

What better way to treat a special Yorkie Mom or Dad, not to mention the FurBabies than with a YUMMY treat. For those of you not familar with Yorkie Yummies, please check them out here: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...y-special.html

Yorkie Yummy Coupons are perfect for any gift giving occasion:
Halloween Treats
Birthday gifts
Christmas gifts
Hanukkah gift
Valentine's Day
St. Patrick's Day
Yorkie Gift Exchanges -- WOW!
Create your very own Gift Coupon
Just Because gift - probably the best of all reasons to send a YY Gift Coupon!

I will even customize the coupons (multiples of 4 with a minimum of 4) with the gift occasion of your choice at no extra charge. What a value at $6.00 each for the 2.5 ounce size - remember we are talking approximately 250 truly tiny Yorkie Sized treats!

This is how it works – send a pm with the type and number of coupons you would like to purchase. Send a corresponding paypal to foxypups@bellsouth.net. I will send the coupon to the lucky pup with your name proudly written on the “A Gift For You From_____” line. OR…… purchase several Gift Coupons and I will mail them to you for future use. I would prefer that they be used within the one year from the date of purchase, but I will honor the coupons anytime irregardless of any price increases that may have occurred.

The recipient of the coupon would simply fill in his/her return address, circle flavor choice (Beef Liver or Chicken) and drop the card in the mail.

How simple is that? The first 10 people who purchase 10 coupons will receive a special gift
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Halloween Coupon.jpg (51.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Coupon.jpg (53.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg just because gift coupon.jpg (56.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg --customYYcoupon.jpg (54.2 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by chattiesmom; 09-30-2008 at 10:50 AM.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!