Thread: Am I doing ok?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 05:39 AM   #1
Jchirino
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Am I doing ok?

Ok. So, there are lot's of you on here that know much more about doggies than I do and I just want to make sure I am doing everything the right way for my baby Zoe.

Here is my daily routine. (well, started yesterday) I wake up and take her out. She pees, sometimes poops, I bring her in and put her food out while im in the kitchen making my son's lunch. After about 40 minutes I put it away and just let her run around the house and play. I take her our about 30 minutes later. She pee's but won't poop. She actually pees a few times. Then I bring her back in and before I leave I take her out again for a few minutes and then put her back in her crate. I work up the street from my house so I come home during lunch and let her out and feed her. Before I go back to work I take her out one more time then back in the crate and she is in there till about 5:10. Is that acceptable? When I get home I let her out and after she does her business, I allow her to run around and play and at around 7 or 8 I put her food down again.

I am a bit worried because this morning she wouldn't poop. I sat outside with her for almost 15 minutes and nothing. I was left no choice but to put her in her crate. I am open to suggestions on a different routine.

Is feeding her 3 times a day ok? I've read 3 is necessary then i've been told that 2 is ok. I'm confused. I need some expertice advice here. lol

Thank you in advance.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!