View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 04:45 AM   #5
Annadoodle
A Yorkie Touched My Heart

Smile Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell
Hi, I'm a yorkie owning Brit and joined this site a while ago. I have got alot of advice when it comes to yorkie problems etc and I very much appreciate it. Now don't get me wrong and take what I'm gonna say the wrong way but you yorkie owners from the USA are not very accomodating when it comes to us brits I have noticed. When we post ideas and remedies for you to try, it's like we're invisable. No one says thanks or even comments, you just carry on chatting to your forum buddies and we're left out in the cold as it were. So come on you USA yorkie lovers, be friendly to us Brits, we have ideas too and we're just as friendly.
OH Gosh...
Welcome to Yorkie Talk...I certainly didn't mean to over look you...and I do know the different time zone can bury a post to us East Coasters....
I do somehow manage to see Windy and Rosie's and they are in England also...

My husbands family are from England. His last name is Quantock...and I know that on the map there are the Quantock Hills.

My senior class trip in High School years back was to London...we stayed for 5 days...and I'll never forget it.
I was going to an American High School in Germany at that time. I remember crossing into England from Dover....
Hope to get to know you here on Yorkie talk!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!