View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #14
Diana Sophia
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thumbs up John Paul Pet Leave-In Conditioning Oatmeal Spray

I use the John Paul Pet Condition - Oatmeal Conditioning Spray - Leave-In Conditioner.

My 5 year old baby girl Lola, has a full coat with very soft, straight hair. It's so fine and light weight it's like silk. It knots up so easy. I need to brush her twice a day, because I don't keep her in hair-wraps. So, every time I brush her I lightly spray her with the Leave-In Conditioner. Sometimes I will use a mixture of 1/2 water and 1/2 spray, to keep her from getting to much Conditioner build up between bathes. It make all of her brushing pain-free and doesn't tear or break her hair. I couldn't live with out it! Not to mention it smells wonderful!
Lola has VERY BAD product, tree, grass and food allergies (okay she's allergic to everything) and this works great for her. No itching at all and she's such a happy little girl now. I'm not sure if you can find this in your area, but I swear by it. My local PetCo carries it and I think I've also seen it on-line too.

I've not been using the Shampoo & Conditioner, because her Vet put her on Vet Solutions Oatmeal & Aloe Shampoo & Conditioner (great for allergies). Since it works so well, I didn't want to make any changes to her skin products.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!