Thread: My Gang!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
jekoby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love My Gang!

I've been lurking on this board for quite a while and decided I needed to get my self motivated to post some pictures and say hello again. I did an intro back the beginning of Sept, but have just been reading since then.

We picked up our 2 new fur kids - Isabelle and Maximillion - on Sept. 15. They are settling in pretty well - a few bumps in the road with our old lady Ripley - she is pretty hateful most of the time and she bullied the new babies for about a week and a half and they pretty much just gave her a wide berth. Then, about a week ago - Isabelle had had enough and turned the tables. Naturally, she won - she's a young year old, and Ripley is around 14 yrs. old. Now, Izzy thinks she has to jump her whenever she feels like it, which is not good for little Ripley - so we have to keep them separate. Ripley and Max do fine - she growls and he stays away - but then he's a "boy" and he's only 6 mos. old

Otherwise, they are both doing well. They are a little shy with strangers at first, but are getting better. They love to cuddle, and the absolutely "LOVE" being with each other. They are so happy in the morning when the get to see each other again - they get just plain goofy

So, here are the newest members of the gang ~ I'll post Ripley and our little Riley (who we lost in April of this year) separately

#1 - Izzy, #2 Max, #3 Izzy in front, Max in back, #4, Max in back, Izzy in front.
Attached Thumbnails
My Gang!-izzy4.jpg   My Gang!-max1.jpg   My Gang!-max-izzy.jpg   My Gang!-max-izzy2.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!