View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 02:41 AM   #2
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Welcome Mitchell, on behalf of the United States in general and Yorkie owners in specific, I apologize for the international snub. I assure you there was no offense intended. The Brits have stood by us through some tough times, and we have nothing but respect for you here. Plus, Europeans have great beer, and we don't want to anger you and risk getting cut off.

I think what happens with the lack of replies to your posts is that you're on a different time zone, and the "new posts" tend to disappear before the mainstream YorkieTalkers get up and search for "new posts." I'm not sure why that happens, but I know I'm on YT every day and this is the first time I remember seeing you. You might send fasteddie a PM and ask why that happens.

In the meantime, welcome. I work a 2 p.m. to 1 a.m. shift, so me and insomniacs are the only ones other than you cruising YT at night. One sure way to get YTers to reply to your posts is to post a picture of your Yorkie. And if you don't have a Yorkie, any dog will do.

Again, welcome.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!