View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 05:56 AM   #1
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default Severe Anixety - Reaching New Levels

I need some help or advice with Roxy. She is going to be 4 years old. She truly does have Severe Anxiety Issues. She always had, but it is getting worse.

Here are things that she does:

Under stress, which is while preparing 'her' meals, she does laps. They can be big laps around a couple of rooms, or lapping the table, or even just a 12 inch area. She will get faster and faster when she knows I am almost done.

She fear bites (getting better though) when I am getting her ready for walks, or car trips. She will also do this if I bring out my suitcase and I am packing.

She will do laps if I have been gone from her for many hours and I just got home, but I have to run upstairs for something. This sets her off and she goes into "Indie 500" mode.

And last but not least - Under stress she pees and poops. She used to run to the pee pad (or the nearest throw rug ~ which I now pick up). But now it has come her peeing on the Couch or pretty much Anywhere she happens to be at the 'stress moment' (I have figured out that 'if' we get packages delivered and someone is knocking at the door, this makes her pee in places).

She also pees by the water bowl

Please Someone Guide Me
~ I can't have this go on, I need help in calming her anxiety.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!