Thread: Flea help!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #6
bellasmomok
♥ love my girls!! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truejr2 View Post
Go get her a flea dip at the groomers or go get flea shampoo and give her a good bath. I use the frontline but once a month I do a good flea bath and you will see the fleas fall off her while you're giving her the bath. Its lots of different flea shampoos out there. I lost my mind when I found a flea on my girl I took her to petsmart for a dip and now I do a flea bath for her.
Plain old Dawn works great as a "flea" bath!!! Cheap and no chemicals, but it will wash away all the fleas currently on you pup! Then you should wait 2 days and treat. That will get any that sneak on in between, and kill any others that get on.

P.S. If you have a flea infestation in your house or yard, you'll need to have the area sprayed (you should know if it's that bad in the house because you'll have bites). Flea meds alone won't stop them if they're that bad already, though they will take care of a minor "infestation". My vet said once to me that there are something like 10 fleas (?? can't remember the exact number) for every adult flea you FIND. Gross, huh?!!
bellasmomok is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!