View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 01:01 PM   #6
shade1721
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Sure , maybe you could try Natures Variety Instinct, Orijen, or Wellness Core. Some of those might be tougher to find. The Wellness you could find at some Petcos or Petsmarts. The other 2 you'd have to go to a finer pet food store or a feed store (the first 2 foods are my favorites, probably Orijen being my favorite). You could also pick up some canned food by those brands too. How has he been later today?
I actually ended up buying some Wellness food yesterday. Both dry and canned. I went to Petsmart and that was the best stuff (looking at ingredients) that I could find there. We have an independent pet store that will probably carry the Orijen brand. I'm going to try that too! He was still tired yesterday, but today...today is a different story. He snapped back to normal at about 4 am this morning. We are not 4 am in the morning kind of people, especially on a Saturday. He was doing laps around the bed like a racehorse and about the 4th time his paw landed in my ear, I got the hint and woke up to play for a bit. I made husband take the 6am Baxter shift. Now we're all tired, but happy that we're all okay. Thanks so much for your advice and kind words. You helped me keep what little sanity I have left!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!