Thread: Floppy Ears
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
Xaleia
YT Addict

Default Floppy Ears

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I have Corkie who is my last surviving yorkie......she's 13 and the [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]love [COLOR=green ! important]of [/COLOR][COLOR=green ! important]my [/COLOR][COLOR=green ! important]life[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. We just got Jackson ( in the pic) and he's 10 weeks old. His mother kind of had floppy ears..and Daddy had perky. I was wondering if anyone knew if they can be floppy till a certain age and then will more likely stand? I really know nothing about it as the three yorkies I've owned all had pretty little stand up ears. This little boy Jackson is so cuddly and adorable, but was hoping his ears would eventually stand. Someone suggested putting breathe rite strips inside to help them. I kinda tried that but without much success as I'm not sure I have them in right..... lol
Well he is a love...floppy or no.... as you can see his pic he has the cutest little face.
Anyways..he's also my first male yorkie. I don't know a lot about males. My little Corkie is educating him quickly that she does NOT want to play with him........LOL Poor Jackson.
Well anyways..nice to meet you and I've enjoyed reading topics. They are so very informative.
Thanks
Chrissy
BTW we live near Sac in California
~On the 8th day, God made Yorkies~
Cj , Corkie Marley and now Lily Keilani!
Xaleia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!