View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #15
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsophia View Post
Tami,
So sorry for your loss. I lost one boy once also. I worked on him for almost 50 minutes after we got him out. He just looked so perfect in every way and I just could not believe he could not be revived. It takes alot out of you. In fact we just visited the graves of some of our animals in the woods yesterday. Little "Buddy" is out there. The kids named him Buddy because I kept saying to him "come on little buddy you can do it". It takes alot out of you. But I told myself then and every time I cry when a puppy goes to its new home, that the day it doesn't break your heart to lose a puppy or bring tears to let them go is the day I will no longer do it!! So hugs and keep on doing what you do best!! Breeding beautiful dogs!

You said this so well.

I feel so sad when I hear of someone loosing a pup because I know just how much you all care about each and every one of them. I know it must take a little piece of your heart each time you loose or let one go - but I know that you realize just how much happiness you bring to all the rest of us when we get one of the ones that has survived. Thank You for never giving up - and Thank You for always giving us a little piece of you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!