View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 05:55 AM   #1
YorkieTime07
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Star Saved by the Cat!!!!

Hi all!! Have not been on in a while due to work schedule but I do sneak a peek when i can Had to share this !!
I have been staying with my daughter in law during my work week to save gas etc and she has a large cat who is actually bigger than my yorkie Nathan,,they have finally learned to tolerate each other and now play chase games!!!
Yesterday when my daughter in law and grandson came in the front door, a pit bull puppy ran in behind them!! oh my God i nearly freaked cause he ran straight to Nathan who had been laying at my feet, I quickly tried to get between them and grab Nathan up..to this day i don't know if I grabbed him by his leg or what!! I just know i got him up in my arms!! cause the puppy was trying to get to him too!! Well the next thing we know is , Chloe the cat started hissing, swatting and attacking the puppy and chased him out the door and down the street!!!!
She then came back in the house, took her place back on the couch and went back to sleep!!! LOL it is hilarious now but it sure wasn't then!!! I guess she has decided no one is messing with her yorkie friend!!!
Still have no idea yet who owns the pit bull but you can bet I am keeping my eyes open in the neighborhood so i can tell the owners what happened. It should not have been wandering around like that anyway!!
And as for Chole she got a new catnip toy from her best friend Nathan!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!