View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Default I did it again! LOL

My daughter has been BEGGING me for another Yorkie!. I paid $700 for Diesel 3 years ago and since the prices have doubled. I just couldn't put more than that into another Yorkie. WELL as luck would have it. I had to run to the local gas station/market right down the road and they had a post up of an 8 week Yorkie-poo! They only wanted $200 dollars for him. So I bring the poster home and call. I go down and see him and I was sold. He really is a cute puppy. I did manage to get them down to $150!. So I thought I got a puppy that won't shed and he even looks a lot like a Yorkie too! I brought him home and when my daughter came home from school she was the happiest thing! I have only had him 2 days so far. He eats really well and is the most playful puppy I have come across in a long time. He HATES sleeping in his crate alone. So needless to say you can imagine where he ends up at night! He will go outside and pee with no problem and will even poop out there too. When he is in and I can't get him out he will use the puppy pad! So he seems to very smart! A lot say that might be the poodle in him. LOL Diesel is a smart dog and listens very well.. However, as a puppy he was VERY hard headed. LOL

I do have to say that I haven't bonded this one yet. I love on him all the time but it just isn't coming. I know that I bought him for my daughter so I am really hoping that he will bond with her like Diesel has with me. That might be why I am holding back. Altho my DH has been all over this little puppy! LOL He never played with Diesel like he has this puppy(Tucker). Then again Diesel was much more delicate than Tucker seems to be. Tucker is 2 pounds and 7 oz. So he is a little chunk! LOL
Here is a picture we took yesterday of Tucker.
Attached Thumbnails
I did it again! LOL-tucker.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!