View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:28 AM   #1
xmasbaby75
YT Graphic Artist
Donating Member

Omg Guess what I found on my doorstep last night?

It was about 8:00 or so last night, and I heard someone walking around the yard saying "Hello". So, I sent hubby out there to see what was going on, and it was one of our neighbors. He said "One of your dogs is loose", and hubby said "Can't be, we just put them all to bed" .. so he looks down, and there was a yorkie sitting there! We couldn't believe it!

So, hubby tried to pick him up, and just then something scared him, and he started heading for the road -- so, of course, hubby caught him and we brought him in. It was cold last night. I just couldn't leave him out there alone. We kept checking the neighborhood, but no one was out looking for him. So, we had no choice but to let him spend the night. We've been calling him "Buddy". He did have a rabies vacc tag (no name or address) but we are waiting for the vet to open up this morning. Hopefully, they can look up his tag# and give us his address. He can't live too far away.

Poor little guy -- actually big guy -- he weighed in at 12 pounds!! He was a little scared at first, but we did get him to eat and drink a bit. He had a ball playing with Gellica & Shadow. We didn't introduce him to everyone, because the younger ones are a bit overwhelming at first, and we didn't want to freak him out any more than he already was. I just hope we can find this little guy's home. I know I would be freaking out if it was one of mine.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!