View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
missPenny
& Riley-bear, too!
Donating Member

Default here's the rest...

5. Epson PictureMate Printer. Very lightly used. Includes original documents and cable. This is such a handy little thing!!! You don't even need a computer to use it. You just plug in your memory stick and select which photos to print. $25. Shipping $10.

6. Xyron900 - Makes stickers, magnets, and even laminates! You just buy the appropriate cartridge and off you go! Includes the little instruction booklet. This is a neat tool!! Used for only 1 project. Has permanent adhesive cartridge inside. $50. Shipping $10.

7. Calvin & Hobbes Book Collection. Includes: Calvin & Hobbes, Yukon Ho, The Days Are Just Packed; There's Treasure Everywhere; The Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes; Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat; It's a Magical World. Yukon Ho has a bit of wear and tear as I've read it 100x! The others are new; they've just been shelved and/or boxed for a few years. $86 value (new books, not including Yukon Ho). Will sell all for $30. Shipping $10.

8. Metallica Box Set. Metallica: Live Sh*t - Binge and Purge [Box Set] - 3 VHS tapes, 3 CD Box set. Recorded with Hetfield, Kirk, Newstead, and Lars. Brand New. Sells for $89 on AmazonSells for $89 on Amazon . Asking $10. Shipping $10.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg epson-picturemate.jpg (112.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg calvin-hobbes.jpg (150.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg xyron900.jpg (85.4 KB, 10 views)

Mommy to Penny and Riley.
missPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!