Thread: cat attack!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 10:52 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default cat attack!

okay........ for some odd reason my cat was doing hotlaps
I have noticed her doing these before and it is somewhat new... (i think she learned it from toby it bugs me when he does it but when she does it it is much worse).... anyways, during her hotlaps she decided to jump on the bed (can you guess where this is going?) my ARM just so happened to be resting at my side and when she jumped up she took off again running. but to do that she DUG her claws in (into my ARM that is) and now i am bleeding all over the place
I dumped hydrogen peroxide over it (oh yeah.... it burned) and my arm now looks like i got in a fight with a rose bush with large thorns (it appears that teh "rose bush" won the fight)... it was terrible, i "saw it before it happened" and KNEW what she was going to do but couldnt react fast enough, and i could HEAR my skin TEARING....... it was sooooooooooooo gross
today is jusst not my day........ lol...... and poor toby was cowering in the cornor as i was cussing and trying to catch this damn cat (she likes to play chase as much as toby does) and then after the "full effect of her handiwork was visible" he came over to give kisses........ kisses soften the pain but i still want to have cat for dinner tomarrow (not seriously...... i just locked her in the bathroom)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!