View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
zoeanna
Yorkie Yakker

Default I'm new here..just wanted to say "HI"

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shauna and I live in Utah. I am owned by a Mini Aussie and 2 Biewer Yorkies. We just lost our little Anna Bella a month ago. She was a puppy from the first breeding of my Biewer, Zoe. She was only 2 years old and it was a freak thing. We miss her so, so much! It has been the hardest thing to try and get over. I don't think my family ever will. She was the love of our lifes. She was what we call and "equal opportunity lover". She didn't play favorites. She loved to snuggle and would spend time with everyone. She is greatly missed. We are waiting for Zoe's second litter, due in November.

I hope to add a Standard Yorkie to our family one day. I am a groomer and Yorkies are my specialty They are just my favorite breed. They are "can do" dogs and I love their yorkitude!

I look forward to meeting new friends here. I am pretty much computer illiterate, so I may have to ask some questions when it comes to posting pics. and stuff like that.

Well, that is about it for now....I am excited to meet you all.

Shauna

Last edited by zoeanna; 09-23-2008 at 04:34 PM.
zoeanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!