View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Oh, girl - you have SUCH a big heart - I JUST love that about you. What is a plucking issue - does that mean she pulls out her own feathers, poor baby?

Well, let's see - Monday, right at the foot of the trailhead, I came across 2 stray dogs. Luckily the park ranger was there - so she and I were able to coax them to us (which is a MIRACLE here, bc there are so many "yard dogs" in this area). They were SO sweet. I always keep dog food in my car, but only one of them would eat it. I was petting the shepard-type doggy (medium hair) and thought I felt a skin-tag - went to look and it was a TICK the size of a jelly bean. I then felt ALL kinds of crap all over her skin. I almost started to cry, I was so heartsick for her. Me and the ranger-gal got both dogs into her truck and she said she'd take good care of them. I went hiking and think I had tears in my eyes the whole way. Strays just break my heart.

Today, I have PMS and I just want to lift my leg and PEE on this day, I'm so over it. I'm just so irritable it's ridiculous and deplorable, really. Clearly, I need chocolate.

So that's all I got: a heavy heart, complaints, and chocolate cravings!!!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!