View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Confused Whew! What a week!

I haven't been on much because we have been super busy! I'm telling ya'll I have been DYING for some rest and some YT time.

Wednesday we had an issue with son and a teacher at school. I hate that because I never know how to handle those situations. I believe my son because I know him well enough to know when he's lying (believe me, it is obvious), but at the same time I didn't want to come out and accuse the teacher of anything and make her mad so she takes out on him during class (I've heard she has favorites and if she doesn't like the parents she makes things tough for the kids). So I had all that to deal with.

Thursday and Friday I was busy running all over hell and half of Georgia for various reasons.

Saturday was our town's annual Fair on the Square and I handle the Humane Society booth for a little while and then enjoyed some time with the kids. Ellie (eldest dd) has a boyfriend now so he met us up there and we let them walk around together (and it only took us "accidently" bumping into them 5 times for her to finally figure out we were doing it on purpose lol)

Sunday I played catch up on housework and laundry, then got a phone call about a kind of rescue/more like rehome and would I possibly have room for it. Naturally I said yes so we went and picked up Mischka, a Nanday Conure.

I spent Sunday night and all of yesterday on the bird forum because Mischka has a plucking issue. Thankfully I am almost possitive it is due to a poor diet and boredom so I'll be able to get that under control fairly quickly.

Today I got the kids off to school then fell back into bed and slept until 1:00 pm! It felt good although now I probably won't sleep good tonight.

So how's everyone else's week been? I've missed everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-244F.JPG (81.9 KB, 21 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!