View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 06:13 AM   #2
tootsieroll
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by newissue View Post
Why does he pee on the white living room chair after I just took him out and he went when he was walked???

I am getting ready for boot camp for him!!!

He goes on the terrace and barks to let me know he wants outside. He's great that way.

He is now crying and barking at night when sent to his room for bed.He goes at 8pm. I live alone and its time for me to go to bed. Since I got him at 8 weeks, he NEVER BARKED when put to bed. He would go in his crate and go right to sleep, as if he had a off switch. Now I have barking and live in a condo. I am sooooo stressed that I had to write about it. If you have any ideas please help.

Judie

Nasdaq200@aol.com
Hello there,

My yorkies (I have 2) will start barking too early in the morning (maybe around 3 or 4 a.m.) which are stressing us out. For a week now, we try to put their crate in our bedroom (we do not let them sleep on our bed). It seems to work. As long as they know you are around they are o.k. We do not even let them roam around the 2nd floor of the house (where our bedrooms are). We carry them upstairs when we go to bed and we carry them downstairs when we wake up and my husband take them out to do their business (they are 14 months old now). Try this system first and see if the barking will stop. Good luck!
tootsieroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!