View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 04:45 PM   #4
delisa2850
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
Haha! Awww, poor little Roxy I am sorry to hear that you didn't like your new little tool sweet girl, but, my babies probably won't like it either I was JUST in BB&B yesterday and had a Pedi Paws in my basket, and then at the last minute, I put it back I wanted to come here and read some reviews on it FIRST (because I KNEW their would be reviews on it ) - and now after seeing this, I am kind of scared Stedman is PETRIFIED of having his nails trimmed in any way shape or form...so I'm sure that things aren't going to be any different with the Pedi Paws I am still holding out SOME hope though...and do plan to pick one up, just for kicks!
Tell little Stedman to hang tough - the treats are great!! He can get A LOT of bribery milage out of this one!! She really didn't mind the vibrating even - just that darned last step! Tonight my son is going to hold her and bribe her for me while I am the bad guy and work on the nails a little more. Tell Stedman and Tatum it didn't hurt! Just REALLY ticked her off!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!