View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Thumbs up My girls LOVE IT!!! ♥

Hi! We just got our shipment of it last week and my girls LOVE it!! It has a gravy in there and i pour that out just because i don't want it all over their hair. The chunks are big so i cut them into 4ths and give them one at a time like a treat. It looks like a chunky stew..there are potatos and carrots in there too. Mine would gobble it all up without chewing if i didn't give it to them in smaller bites. We have both varieties...i can't tell the difference but they like both. It has been a nice change for them but i still want them to eat the kibble so they only get a couple of chunks each in the morning and evening and then they eat the kibble. I refrigerate the leftovers and nuke the pieces they will eat at the meal just to take the chill off. My 5 girls give it .
The juice would be good over kibble too as a topper. I don't recommend just using the canned for all of their nutrition. Just use on top or as a treat/variety along with their kibble or other food if you homecook. It sure came in handy during the hurricane.
p.s. if you want to try a can, i can sell you one of mine.
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!