View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Present Go.Fetch Christmas organza party dresses - Ho-Ho-Ho Part II

Go.Fetch is instroducing a new Holiday collection - all in organza material . . .and 3 new holiday prints for the coming christmas season is being offered . . . they are absolutely darling prints and stunning as it has the perfect size prints for our darling fur fluffs . . .

As you can see, nothing is held back in making this outfit a total standout . . . it showcases the original Go.Fetch halter style so our girls will be looking very HOT and sexy this winter season . . there's quite a bit of sparkle already from just the material alone, so a generous tulle underlay and finishing it with an embelished satin bow was all that needed to be done . . .I think it is STUNNING

Due to time constraints, I am only able to do one sample but they can be available in a matching vest as well. This particular dress is actually already posted on my website for ordering . . .They are Priced at $42.00

the 2 other organza materials are of snowflakes print . . . here's a sample swatch of the blue but I have yet to take a copy of the clear snowflakes organza - slightly different but just as gorgeous (will do it this weekend since I just got the fabric yesterday) . . . both organza's will have the same halter style look . .

Since I don't have any samples to show I will try to give a description instead . . For the blue snowflakes, a shimmering silver tulle underlay and matching silver embelished bow will finish the look . . .For the white on white/silver snowflakes, you can have any color underlay you want - RED, GREEN and BLUE but I am going to make a sample in PINK for those pink lovers out there . . . I hope I can squeeze the time to make a sample but for those who already have tried my collections, you will just have to trust me to make it just as stunning as the red candy cane . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CandyCaneOrganza-1.jpg (176.8 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg bluesnowflakesorganza.jpg (181.7 KB, 24 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!