View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 AM   #20
yorkiekist
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_Loverz View Post
I don't see why anybody is confused I have seen time after time people get dogs online here without seeing them. She is actually not the breeder she purchased this puppy from Brynstar but was too small to breed so she decided to place her. My real question here was what do experienced breeders think about the children issue. Based on her personality and doing good with them on the first day do you think she would adjust with time to my home? Do you think it would make a difference if she would bring the kids to her home and try it there or do you think she is in fact traumatized like she claims? If she were closer to me I would have gone to get her long time ago but she is quite far from me.
Thanks for clarifying! I think that the dog might adjust faster if she was in your home. Your home sounds like its a more stable environment and the dog would not be constantely passed back and forth between homes to get "socialized". talk about confusing for the dog!! Plus, since you are not sick, you would have more time to work with the dog. I would tell that lady that you want her now or the deal is off.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!