View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 08:26 AM   #6
JohnnieWalker
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Happend to me, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms virgo View Post
So this is my experience so far: You know i am looking to adopt a baby for my kids. Everyone knows that Their expensive, so I was on Petfinder.com searching. I found an ad that stuck a soft spot in me. This women was giving her puppy up for adoption due to: she can spend the time with her puppy that she use too. She post she live in Los Angeles. GREAT! I live in L.A. too. So, I contacted her. She sent me this long email about how she love her puppy and want her baby to go to a good home. Perfect! Here the thing. Her and her husband moved to Africa to do mission work and due to the living arrangment have to give up her puppy. All she wants from me is to western money to her for shipping 150$. And one of the question that was wired was "what was my local airport". Anyone who lives in L.A. know LAX is our airport,one. Two, When I replied I gave my information since, it sounded like she was in a rush to ship the puppy. In my reply i had said that i was worried that if i waired the money, who to say i get the puppy. 150$ is not alt of money but it is alt for me to lost right now. Am a Nurse and like all people i work hard for my money. Am not tiring to be cheat but i just want to give my children a puppy that they want and will love and help take care of. Yerkes are an expensive breed and I can't afford the high prices for the puppy. So, i thought it would wonderful to give a home to a puppy that needs a home instead of buying a puppy out of a store.
LESSION LEARNED: be aware of what you buy on the internet.
I will wait until the right puppy and the right person and afford come our way.
Needless to say, we were disappointed that we still don't have a lil baby.
This is unbelievable! When I was looking for a puppy I came across an ad just like that! This guy "moved" to Cameroon, Africa for a better job and wanted me to send him the money and ship the dog. I had absolutely no clue that this kind of scam has been going around for a while. I lost interest right away and figured it was all bogus. But the nerve! How dare people do that?
I can't believe someone is actually going to wire money to an unknown person to purchase a dog that most likely doesn't even exist. These people need to get caught!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!