View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:02 AM   #8
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkiss5 View Post
. I have to agree here also.

Look I no you feel you are attached to this pup already. But to me it sure sounds like you are going through a lot of hassle that you really shouldn't be. It really sounds to me like she wants to sell this dog onto someone else, that's even if they still have her!!!!!!!. Look if it was me I would be outta there. I would get my deposit back, and start looking for another yorkie. I would start by looking for a breeder that if possible lives close to you, and you can go see the living conditions, the mother, and if possible the father, make sure the puppies are being socialized properly.
I no you have your heart set on the puppy, but if all that is being said by the breeder/broker, (not sure), is true. Do you really wanna spend that amount of money on a pup that is so unsocialized among people and kids. It might cause major problems for you in the future.

My heart breaks for you.
I heartily agree with this poster. It sounds to me like you are getting the run around here. I would take my deposit back and find another breeder, one that is closer, that you can meet, where you can see, meet, & socialize with your possible puppy choice. This just all sounds very non-professional and fishy. I could be wrong, but better to be cautious & sure.........better to be safe than sorry.............
I am so sorry & hope that your yorkie puppy will find YOU soon.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!