View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 03:12 AM   #7
kelkiss5
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiekist View Post
Sorry this seems confusing to me. Is the sick lady the breeder of the dog or is she sellling it for someone else? Why is there a delivery person and why cant you just pick up the dog yourself? It also seems like an aweful lot of money to spend on a dog that you have never seen or to be able to see the parents or where the puppy was raised. Sorry for the questins, but I am confused a bit.
. I have to agree here also.

Look I no you feel you are attached to this pup already. But to me it sure sounds like you are going through a lot of hassle that you really shouldn't be. It really sounds to me like she wants to sell this dog onto someone else, that's even if they still have her!!!!!!!. Look if it was me I would be outta there. I would get my deposit back, and start looking for another yorkie. I would start by looking for a breeder that if possible lives close to you, and you can go see the living conditions, the mother, and if possible the father, make sure the puppies are being socialized properly.
I no you have your heart set on the puppy, but if all that is being said by the breeder/broker, (not sure), is true. Do you really wanna spend that amount of money on a pup that is so unsocialized among people and kids. It might cause major problems for you in the future.

My heart breaks for you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!